Sew Ruler, Acrux7 Sewing Tool 4 Style Set, Armhole, French Curve, Sew Drawing Template, Metric Ruler Kit for Dressmaking, Tailoring, Fashion Designing, Pattern Grading, DIY Clothing
Sew Ruler, Acrux7 Sewing Tool 4 Style Set, Armhole, French Curve, Sew Drawing Template, Metric Ruler Kit for Dressmaking, Tailoring, Fashion Designing, Pattern Grading, DIY Clothing by Acrux7 at Life Is A Patchwork Quilt. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Package Included: French Curve Comma Ruler x1 Armhole Curve Rulers x1 Arm Sleeve Rulerx1 Multifunction Triangular Rulerx1 Specification: Material:
French Curve Comma Ruler x1
Armhole Curve Rulers x1
Arm Sleeve Rulerx1
Multifunction Triangular Rulerx1
Size: As picture shown in the ruler
-- Transparent material versatile clothing ruler, ruler set grading curve and other functions, is one of the most commonly used professional clothing curve feet.
-- Built-in scale design for not easy to wear out and measure clearly according your need.
--Thin but Feasible - Made by transparent plastic, thin and soft, not rigid, and in good flexibility.
--Clear Scale - Metric measurements. It's durable and will not be easily worn out.
-- Endless Uses - The rulers are essential tools for fashion designers and patternmakers, also excellent for graphic artists, illustrators or others who need to draw or cut smooth, curved lines. Engineer can also uses these for working on projects in his museum.
Features & Highlights
- Build-in Scale: Clear scale is built in the 1.1 mm thickness template, measures accurately, would never and ever be grinded off.
- Design Ruler Kit Package--4 Style: French Curve Comma Ruler, Armhole Curve Rulers, Arm Sleeve Ruler, Multifunction Triangular Ruler.
- Clear Ruler: Highly transparent plastic, tough and strong.
- Application: Widely used for Dressmaking, Tailoring, Fashion Designing, Pattern Grading, DIY Clothing. Must sew tools set for tailor, fashion designers, pattern maker and students etc.
- -- This rulers set is used to draw structural drawings on paper. In general, we use a very thin mechanical pencil. Our counter tops are not necessarily flat, and if there is a gap between the ruler and the paper, the pen can easily break the paper. Therefore, the ruler must be thin and soft, the scale should be clear and accurate.
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|