QuiltCut Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat - 26" x 47"
QuiltCut Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat - 26'' x 47'' by QuiltCut at Life Is A Patchwork Quilt. MPN: QC-ProMat. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The neutral cream color of QuiltCut's cutting mat is easy on the eyes and doesn't interfere with your creative color selections.Tough ''Memory''
The neutral cream color of QuiltCut's cutting mat is easy on the eyes and doesn't interfere with your creative color selections.
Tough "Memory" cutting surface on both the front and back side of the mat. Easy-to-read 1" grid rulers on all four edges of the mat as well as 45° and 60° reference lines. The blank work surface side is great for piecing together fabric or general craft projects. These mats are extremely durable and long lasting.
Please note that 26" x 47" measurement refers to the outside dimensions of the mat itself - the grid lines printed on the mat are 24" x 45".
This 26" x 47" rotary cutting mat is a direct replacement for the cutting mat used on the QuiltCut Pro Fabric Cutting System.
Basic Care Instructions:
Do not iron directly on the mat surface. Avoid extreme hot and cold temperatures to prevent warping. Always store cutting mat flat and out of direct sunlight. Do not roll or fold mat when transporting.
Remember to always use sharp rotary cutter blades when cutting. Dull blades may reduce the longevity of the cutting mat.
Features & Highlights
- 2.5mm thick 3 layer construction provides premium durability with angles and grid lines printed on one side and a blank surface on reverse side.
- Self-healing finish reseals surface cuts, providing a continually smooth surface for all cutting projects.
- Great mat for quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, crafting and school projects.
- Ships flat, stays flat. Our heavy duty mats resist curling, warping and cracking.
- Replacement mat for our QuiltCut Pro all-in-one fabric cutting system.
|Item Size:||0.12 x 26 x 26 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||26 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|