Borders Made Easy Pattern 105
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Borders Made Easy Pattern 105 by Quilting Made Easy, Inc. at Life Is A Patchwork Quilt. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Now, machine quilting is easy. Beginning and experienced quilters can get perfect results every time using these tear away patterns. Each continuous
Features & Highlights
- To calculate how many rolls you will need of Borders Made Easy pattern, add length plus width in inches of your quilt top, multiply by 2, then divide by 12 to get how many feet you will need. Each roll is 26 feet long.
- Thread baste quilt layers then position the pattern on your quilt using the adhesive strips on the back, stitch through the paper following the design lines then tear the paper away.
- All 100 series patterns require a regular stitching foot or walking foot. Recommended stitch length 8-10 stitches per inch.
- All border patterns have 4 corners included in the core, or corner patterns are printed on the border strip
- Recommended for 1.25-3 inch finished borders, finished stitching width 1 inch
|Brand:||Quilting Made Easy, Inc.|
|Color:||Black and White|
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|