Apliquick Tools for Applique Starter Kit – 4 items: Apliquick Rods, Fabric Markers, Fusible Stabilizer, Fabric Glue
Free Shipping Included! Apliquick Tools for Applique Starter Kit – 4 items: Apliquick Rods, Fabric Markers, Fusible Stabilizer, Fabric Glue by Apliquick at Life Is A Patchwork Quilt. MPN: APQ, AQ1, L00. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Use the amazing Apliquick stainless steel rods, fusible stabilizer, fabric pencils and fabric glue to make turned-edge applique easier to accomplish
Use the amazing Apliquick stainless steel rods, fusible stabilizer, fabric pencils and fabric glue to make turned-edge applique easier to accomplish and with better looking results. The rods are a convenient size (each rod is approximately 7 ¾ inches long x 3/8 inches in diameter) to store easily with your other quilting tools or sewing tools. Made of stainless steel for durability.
Apliquick stainless steel rods are easy to use. The fork on one allows you to hold the small piece in place while the other beveled rod is used to brush the fabric over the edge of the foundation paper; use the pointed ends of your rods to flatten out any puckers or ripples so that everything lays nice and flat. Apliquick rods are amazing Apliquick tools used to help make turned edge applique for large and medium pieces; essential for miniature applique designs.
Apliquick Fusible Stabilizer is 1.1 yards long (39 inches) by 20 inches wide.
The Avery Glue Stic is a .26-ounce stick.
There are 2 Apliquick Pencils included in this set.
Features & Highlights
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED for turned edge applique - Use the FABRIC MARKERS (2 pencils) to draw your applique shape on the FUSIBLE STABILIZER; cut out the shape, fuse it to your fabric and trim; apply the FABRIC GLUE to the edge of the shape then used the APLIQUICK RODS to quickly fold over the edges of the shape cut the design
- SIMPLE DESIGN of these applique sewing tools: the Apliquick Rods include a pronged rod to hold the appliqué piece steady and a pointed rod to turn the fabric over the stabilizer and press it in place
- SOFT-LEAD PENCILS are designed for use on the fabric and won't tear your stabilizer as you draw
- OPTIMUM TEXTURE on the fusible stabilizer - flexible enough to be used with any fabric and enough body so the fabric edges can be folded easily with the Apliquick Rods; washes away
- ACID-FREE, NON-TOXIC Avery glue stick won't harm your fabric and is simple to apply to the edge of your fabric; easy cleanup with water
|Part Number:||APQ, AQ1, L00|
|MPN:||APQ, AQ1, L00|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|